Your Ancestors Live Within You with Johanna Lynn
Johanna Lynn draws on epigenetics to explain how your family stories are your stories – in every way our ancestors live on within you. The challenges you face and the gifts you have in life are not yours alone, they are shared across multiple generations.
We discuss what she calls emotional inheritance and how we can shift how we hold that past within us. Epigenetics shows us that our ancestors are a part of our wilderness that we can remember and explore as a path towards greater wellness, shifting from one of separation to one of wholeness.
Our conversation covers:
- an introduction to epigenetics
- how our ancestor's life experience affects our own through our DNA
- how we can shift painful patterns explore mysterious and stubborn symptoms
- the ways we are resourced by our families histories
- how our children can guide us towards what is unresolved in our family lineages
- how ancestors of place, or our mother lands, are a part of our family systems too
- and how we can forge a creative belonging by taking into account our whole selves
Joanna Lynn is a clinical therapist focusing on epigenetics or how our family story is our personal story and the way that it lives on within us. As she says, science tells us that our biography becomes our biology. She works with clinicians and coaches to integrate the wisdom of epigenetics and sees clients in her international practice so you can work with her individually or as a family to shift painful patterns, or to explore mysterious and stubborn symptoms.
Book a session with Johanna
Connect with Johanna through her website